The Life and times of The Whelans Mafia

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Wednesday is the new Thursday

I propose we make the weekend longer. Seeing as Thursday nights have of late been invaded by the great unwashed, I propose that we should enjoy the freedom one gets from Whelansing on a Wednesday.

Pros:
Less people there,
Decent music (if only from the stereo)
Makes the week seem shorter

Cons:
Closes at 1.30,
Club doesn't open
Makes Thursdays seem longer

Everyone so far has agreed. Give me your thoughts.

4 Comments:

  • I will not be nominating you for the key to the city Steve, cause you're just not rock star material yet.

    I'm not sure about this Carnival idea. I've never been there. I'm going to have to do a bit of homework (drinking there).

    By Blogger kevpatts, at 7:11 PM, September 17, 2005  

  • I'm keeping them going to my own detriment. About 2 hours sleep had. Feeling quite spritely though.

    What are these holidays you speak of and why would you holiday in Dublin???

    By Blogger kevpatts, at 9:56 AM, October 06, 2005  

  • Liz, my couch is yours, but you'll have to fight Ciara over it!

    Steve, you're a cock.

    By Blogger kevpatts, at 5:16 PM, October 14, 2005  

  • and Ciara always wins...well at least since you went away

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:51 PM, January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home